ARD for Burris XTR II 5-25

  • Does anyone know if anyone makes an ARD (Anti-Reflective Device) for the scope above. It's those that have a honeycomb pattern, we call them grids in photography. I would rather have that on the end of my scope than a long sun shade. I only seem to find those for Vortex scopes. Let me know.

  • @ramirojpc They sell a 50mm ARD that fits the Burris XTRII 5-25x for $8.99 shipped. Its Chinese but works. I contacted tenebraex and they do not make one that fits according to their tech staff, but may make one in the near future. I know its two years late but I just recieved my ARD. Its not mil grade but its good for most applications amd the lens caps slip over it. It fits perfectly on the threads with zero gap or slack, I will probably use some very light loctite on mine to prevent it from backing off. Tenebraex might have the wrong dimensions from Burris so one of their fine threaded 50mm may fit but they will not confirm. I would be willing to send my unused sunshade to them for test fitting if they return it.

  • Thanks for the tip. Glad I stopped by today.