• Crockpot Cream Corn

Ingredients:
    2lbs frozen corn kernels
    1 8oz package cream cheese
    1/2 cup butter
    1/2 cup milk
    salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
    Combine all the ingredients in a crockpot, cook on high for 2 to 4 hours, stir well before serving. Enjoy!

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• That sounds good

• It's pretty fantastic. A lot of folks add 1 Tablespoon sugar to it, however we think that makes it's way too sweet.

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• I love cream corn. Well the crap in a can. I'm going to try this.

• @norcal_in_az said:

rn. Well the crap in a can. I'm going to try this.

I grew up loving the "crap in a can" stuff. This is WAY better! If it's not sweet enough, just add a bit of sugar.

• It's in the crock pot right now. Steaks going on the grill in a while.

• I got the ingredients today, plan on making it tomorrow!
    DW

• It was really good. I didn't add any salt or pepper till I plated it. The only thing I may play with next time is taking a cup or two and putting it through the food processor to make it creamier.

• @norcal_in_az glad you liked it! Let us know how it turns out if you do go the food processor route :)