Religion in general can get dicey. Religion in general however is not about truth, but rather preceived truth. Christ after all was crucified in the name of religion (Jewish). Truth is not easy to find in the religious world...or any area of discussion...yet that does not change the fact that truth can be known....and that It is generally hated.
I seen that video before and couldn't think how anyone could debate that. We really need more people to throw more of those type arguments down I feel pretty confident that there would be far less debating and bickering if there was.
That is why they don't throw a fit when people are falsely accused and arrested.
It's mob rule at its finest. If you aren't friends with the right people or have the right last name, you're on your own. After that it just comes down to money. If you have enough money you can buy your freedom back.
Funny, my company has ventured into roof coatings this last year and I've been some training. Everything we've been taught is never leave anything black on a roof exposed. Not because we sell white, but because black stuff has asphalt in it. Asphalt, breaks down over time, and your membrane fails. So we coat it white, but then it causes other issues.
I'm down for a few more weeks. Knee and shins are better, but I had some kindey stones blasted yesterday and I'm sore and need to have the stint removed before I feel like working out. I am still watching my diet and keeping my weight off at least.
I feel that if I read things that I don't agree with is the only way to really learn what you are up against and sometimes there are things in what they are saying that makes sense with what I think and sometimes things I never thought of that can be applied to what I think and believe. So read and listen people might learn something.
Having empathy also is a good trait to have also IMO.
We all know how most charities work. The people running the charity see 95% of the dollars and benefit, while those whom really need it see the other 5%. This website will not be used to perpetuate that. If this charity isn't run that way, then you can contact me @ sales at primalrights.com to plead your case. ... and I will expect direct access to your accounting files to see for myself. I'm versed in quickbooks, peach tree, sage, and SAP to name a few... but have no issues digesting just about any format.
We have got to get the influence of money out of life. It needs to be removed from every aspect of life. Marriages would be better. Families would be stronger. Churches would be pure. Business would be honest and truthful. And governments would be for the people. The love of money has corrupted most every aspect of life and will continue to do so unless we as a nation choose to change.
You should see the crap I see in the name of the Patriot Act. If you don't tell the government where all your money is, they have the right to take it without due process. Talk about trampling on our rights.
It's getting to the point where you really can't trust the media anymore, not only because of their inability to get the facts straight, but their heavy editing of interviews culling out points of view that oppose their liberal agenda. It's getting to the point that I'm not watching much US based news organizations because of the heavy concentration of US news media ownership.
Individuals like this young lady will continue their work towards their agenda, just a bit more quietly based on her introduction to unemployment. I bet Hilary Clinton has already extended her an offer of some kind.
My son and I ran a sanctioned 5k Saturday. He ran his best time ever...and still had energy left at the end so he is beginning to learn how to push himself. His category was 12 and under...and he is 6. He ran 27:44 and took 3rd. He is about half the height of the 1st and 2nd place kids.
On a side note...I ran my fastest ever 5K this morning. 23:42. Nothing crazy...but I'm still excited. It has been 3 years or so since I have been able to run that fast in a 5k.
This package wasn't important. Neighbors gave our kids a go cart that had been sitting out not running for years...so I started replacing parts to see if I can get it working right. This was the pre-filter for the air filter...so I really wasn't in a hurry.
I do have some very time sensitive packages at times though. In my experience priority mail packages get more care than first class. I mail all of my important stuff priority if I use the USPS. Even my form 4's for suppressors are slid into a flat rate envelope. costs more...but I want to be more sure it will get there.